Bank of Singapore is subsidiary of OCBC Banks which is the second largest bank of the Southeast Asia. Bank of Singapore is hadquarted in Singapore and operates from a open economy. Bank of Singapore is the fastest growing private bank in the Asia. Parent company of Bank of Singapore, OCBC was found in 1932. OCBC is known for its financial strength and stability. It is one of the world’s most highly rated banks accordding to the Moody’s. Bank of Singapore continues to build relationship with their clients.
Bank of Singapore Contact Information
Bank of Singapore contact information is down below:
- For Hong Kong Branch please dial: +852 2846 3980,
- For Philippines Branch please dial: +632 479 89 88,
- For Singapore head Office please dial: +65 6569 80 00. They are closed on Saturdays, Sundays and also public holidays.
- For United Arab Emirates please dial: +971 4 427 71 00,
- For United Kingdom please dial: +44 207 332 85 60. You can call Bank of Singapore Mondays to Friday between 9 am to 5
Bank of Singapore Contact Form
Bank of Singapore contact form will have Bank of Singapore get in touch with you within maximum 3 business days. Please indicate your area of interest. You can choose; career options, account opening, products and services and events. Choose how would you prefer to be contacted (By phone or by e mail). Choose investible assets (More than 5 million dollars or less than 5 million dollars). Add your message (optional). For extra security check please fill in the generated captcha and click on the submit button.
Bank of Singapore Executive Team
Bank of Singapore executive team are the following:
- Olivier Denis (Global Market Head of Singapore, International, Malaysia),
- Robin Heng (Global Market Head of Thailand, Australia, Indonesia, Indochina),
- Vikram Malhotra (Global Market Head of South Asia and Middle East),
- Derrick Tan (Global Market Head of Greater China and North Asia),
- Lim Li Li (Head of UHNW segment)
- Jeffrey Chiam (Global Head of Human Resources).
You can get in contact with all of those Bank of Singapore team members anytime.